Alexx Ekubo reflects on the true importance of family and love

Forum 3 weeks ago

Alexx Ekubo reflects on the true importance of family and love

Nollywood actor Alexx Ekubo shares a rare family moment with his parents and siblings as he shares his profound thoughts on the significance of family and love.

On his Instagram page, the actor shared photos with his father, mother, and three siblings, along with videos of them having fun together.

In one video, he cuddled with his younger brother and sister, while in another, the entire family was seen worshipping and praising their Maker. He also posted a video where he playfully asked his parents to kiss to make viewers jealous.

In the caption, Alexx emphasized the importance of family and love, declaring that family isn’t just important, it’s everything.

Alexx Ekubo on the importance of family and love

He wrote: “The most important thing in the world is family & love.
Everyone deserves a family & everyone is worthy to give & receive love.
A family is a circle of love made stronger by memories.
You don’t choose your family, they are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.
I’m thankful for mine, they have filled me with so much love, & therefore I have nothing but love to give.
No family is perfect, know this & know peace.
We argue, we fight, we even stop talking to each other at times, but in the end family is family, the love will always be there.
This is part of what a family is about, not just love. It’s knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that.
Not money, Not fame, Not work.
We are not claiming to be perfect, we have our flaws, & each made mistakes at some point & despite how happy we seem, we’ve gone through tough & trying times like the next family, but somehow we come out smiling knowing we have each other.
we are forever blessed that God connected us together
I can’t imagine my life without any one of them, I’d be completely lost.
Long story short, family is not an important thing, it’s everything. I Love mine, Love yours.. xoxo”

SEE POST:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Spider-Man’s Jon Watts Tapped to Direct Murder 101 Movie Based on True Crime Podcast
Forum | 1 day ago

Spider-Man’s Jon Watts Tapped to Direct Murder 101 Movie Based on True Crime Podcast

Rick and Morty: The Anime Clip Shows The Smith Family Getting Attacked
Forum | 1 day ago

Rick and Morty: The Anime Clip Shows The Smith Family Getting Attacked

Collapsed building kills 6 family members seeking safety from flood in China
Forum | 3 days ago

Collapsed building kills 6 family members seeking safety from flood in China

Because We’re Family Trailer Sets Release Date for Buffalo 8’s Christmas Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Because We’re Family Trailer Sets Release Date for Buffalo 8’s Christmas Movie