UCL: Bellingham reveals message from Sancho ahead of Real Madrid, Dortmund final at Wembley

Forum 4 weeks ago

UCL: Bellingham reveals message from Sancho ahead of Real Madrid, Dortmund final at Wembley

Real Madrid attacking midfielder, Jude Bellingham has revealed he received a supportive message from Jadon Sancho ahead of the UEFA Champions League final on Saturday at Wembley Stadium.

Bellingham and Sancho were former teammates at Borussia Dortmund before both players left for Real Madrid and Manchester United, respectively.

In an interview with Real Madrid’s media channel, Bellingham was asked if he had been in touch with any Dortmund players ahead of the Champions League final.

The 20-year-old said: “I haven’t been speaking with any of them this week.

“When we first went through I got a little message from Jadon. So I spoke with Sancho.

“Just saying, “I will see you there”, and all those kinds of things.

“Jadon’s always been someone who’s taken me under his wing when I first arrived at Dortmund. He is a really good guy. He’s helped me a lot.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma
Forum | 20 hours ago

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma

Final A Quiet Place: Day One Trailer Previews Prequel Starring Lupita Nyong’o
Forum | 1 day ago

Final A Quiet Place: Day One Trailer Previews Prequel Starring Lupita Nyong’o

Transfer: Be proud – Ronaldo reacts to departure of Real Madrid star from Bernabeu
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Be proud – Ronaldo reacts to departure of Real Madrid star from Bernabeu

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady mocks Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown ahead of singer’s wedding