Shank reveals the easiest way to date a Nigerian woman

Forum 4 weeks ago

Shank reveals the easiest way to date a Nigerian woman

Nigerian skitmaker, Shank, causes buzz online with his advice to British men on how to get into a relationship with a Nigerian woman.

The content creator revealed this in a podcast episode with two British men.

One of the men shared how he has never been opportuned to visit Nigeria but would like to do so soon.

Shank encouraged his visit but not before warning him on what to expect if he wants to be with a Nigerian woman.

He claimed that Nigerian women are all about money and they don’t care about looks.

Shank believes that most women in the country are only impressed by money and that it is needed to find love with them.

See some reactions to his controversial statement

@Olamilekan_121 asked: “Going abroad to talk shit about his country girls is content too?”

@toyone_couture opined: “I think this guy is selling our girls to the world cheap but then what do I know”

@ayomiii_ said: “I know a lot of girls will disagree but he’s actually saying the truth !”

@Queen_Aeesha stated: “Shank has a girlfriend, is he saying he got his girlfriend with money???”

@addel_cares commented: “Sad reality, but it is the truth, and the funniest part is that our ladies don’t know the negative effects this is actually having on them.”

Watch the video here

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Woman sent to prison for killing 86 years old mother in Ondo
Forum | 11 mins ago

Woman sent to prison for killing 86 years old mother in Ondo

Save the Green Planet Gets New Title, Release Date Set for Yorgos Lanthimos & Emma Stone Movie
Forum | 16 hours ago

Save the Green Planet Gets New Title, Release Date Set for Yorgos Lanthimos & Emma Stone Movie

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma
Forum | 20 hours ago

Chivido 2024: Davido reveals that Lati introduced him to Chioma

Disclaimer Release Date Set for Cate Blanchett-Led Limited Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Disclaimer Release Date Set for Cate Blanchett-Led Limited Series