Kate Henshaw pens heartfelt note to Enioluwa

Forum 1 month ago

Kate Henshaw pens heartfelt note to Enioluwa

Nollywood actress Kate Henshaw has penned a heartfelt message to influencer Enioluwa, sharing her admiration and warm sentiments.

Taking to her Instagram page, the actress shared a photo of herself with Enioluwa, seemingly taken on a stage. She expressed that if she were to paint a picture to show the world how much he means to her, she would use the brightest colors.

She cherished the day their paths crossed and prayed for him to continue standing before kings and princes.

In her words: “If I had to paint a picture to show the world what you mean to me, I would use the brightest colours…. There aren’t enough words to describe you, my darling Eni… You will continue to stand before Kings & Princes. I bless the day our paths crossed 🙏🏽❤️❤️🤗”

Read some reactions that followed

shedamsfitness said: “Pure love…as it should be. We love you mama🤍”

datwarrigirl wrote: “I dey jealous 😂😂😂😂 Abeg who go hug me like this 😩😩”

carrols_signature said: “When two beautiful souls connect, words fail👌🏾❤️❤️❤️❤️”

nikky_nicks wrote: “Juz tell me why I shouldn’t love you ma @k8henshaw , you are amazing, loving, caring, accommodating, loyal, above all, you have the purest heart…. You touched the hearts of ppl who are yet to meet you in person. (Me) I can’t love you less…….. keep being you ma’am , we love love you plenty”

ujunwa stated: “May God give me a mentor, a guardian, a big sister, a companion , a listener , one who can see me and understand me and see me for me just like you @k8henshaw ❤️❤️❤️”

SEE POST:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/e4db8d6b86f1d04edc76a60d4164fe5e.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Orange Is the New Black’s Kate Mulgrew Explains Why She Dislikes Red’s Ending
Forum | 1 week ago

Orange Is the New Black’s Kate Mulgrew Explains Why She Dislikes Red’s Ending

Father’s Day: Adesua Etomi pens lengthy note to husband, Banky W
Forum | 1 week ago

Father’s Day: Adesua Etomi pens lengthy note to husband, Banky W

Trust: Kate Winslet HBO Series Adds May December’s Todd Haynes as Writer and Director
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Trust: Kate Winslet HBO Series Adds May December’s Todd Haynes as Writer and Director

Queen Mercy celebrates 30th birthday glamorously, husband pens a cute note
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Queen Mercy celebrates 30th birthday glamorously, husband pens a cute note