"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Enioluwa replies Kate Henshaw, expresses deep affection for her

Forum 3 weeks ago

Enioluwa replies Kate Henshaw, expresses deep affection for her

Popular influencer, Enioluwa has responded to Kate Henshaw heartfelt message, expressing his unending love for the actress.

Waploaded reported that Kate Henshaw shared her love and admiration for Enioluwa on her Instagram page.

In the comment section, Enioluwa expressed how wonderful it is when they work together, noting that the most beautiful aspect of their bond is their constant support for each other, being unreserved and vibrant.

He declared his everlasting love for her and prayed for God to preserve her as the living legend she is.

His words: “You said, “Eni, I have this idea. Let’s work on it together,” and we did that.❤️ I think that is the most beautiful thing about our love: always present for each other, never shy, always loud and bright. You do not have to search before you see it; it’s right before you. 😩 I love you endlessly, mama. You mean the world to me, and I pray God preserves you as the living legend that you are. Thank you for seeing the light in us all and helping our candles shine even brighter. We all love you; I want you to know that our country, Nigeria, is grateful to have you in it, and our world is a better place because of selfless people like you. My dearest UNICEF champion. Here are to many more moments as colleagues, mentor-mentee, mother-son, but most importantly, heart-heart.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/22adcf4e3d13dd81ce27f360e7f9a3ac.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tolanibaj replies friend Avala after she called her an “enemy”
Forum | 3 days ago

Tolanibaj replies friend Avala after she called her an “enemy”

Orange Is the New Black’s Kate Mulgrew Explains Why She Dislikes Red’s Ending
Forum | 3 days ago

Orange Is the New Black’s Kate Mulgrew Explains Why She Dislikes Red’s Ending

Ivy Ifeoma replies critic who opined ‘she’s too special to be someone’s second choice’
Forum | 6 days ago

Ivy Ifeoma replies critic who opined ‘she’s too special to be someone’s second choice’

Trust: Kate Winslet HBO Series Adds May December’s Todd Haynes as Writer and Director
Forum | 1 week ago

Trust: Kate Winslet HBO Series Adds May December’s Todd Haynes as Writer and Director