King David’s word of endearment for Queen’s daughter cause buzz online

Forum 4 weeks ago

King David’s word of endearment for Queen’s daughter cause buzz online

Queen’s husband, King David sparks controversy with the choice of words he used to address his step daughter.

The two had gotten married early this year, despite resistance from her ex-boyfriend, Lamba, whom she has a child with.

Shortly after their engagement was announced, Lord Lamba dragged Queen to court, requesting custody of their daughter.

This court battle has been dragging on after Lord Lamba failed to appear in court for the hearing.

To celebrate children’s day, Queen shared an image with her daughter, sharing how much she loves the little girl.

Her husband commented under the post saying; “❤️❤️My World❤️❤️”

While this has left many netizens happy at the bond they share, others are condemning his actions, claiming he is overplaying his role.

See the post here

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b56810aabe7eef8fbcfba68e171c96e.jpg

Some reactions to his comment below

badguyforrealmen wrote: “When I saw the comment, I was like inyama. Why you go dey love another person child like say na you born am 😂”

eyebreakdrules wrote: “Lord Lamba Go Thinks Say Na Skit Eh! Love to See This 😍”

queeniejaay24 noted: “I was wondering why Lord Lamba didn’t Celebrate the baby yesterday”

beebeeglow_botanicals added: “Some men will make you see reasons to love more ..a king indeed”

augusta_okpomeshina said: “They won’t focus on their marriage now, continue the peppering 😂🥲”

mikky_wheelz stated: “MAKE HIM REST ALL THIS NO DEY NECESSARY, NA REAL LIFE WE GO KNOW NO BE BY SOCIAL MEDIA VALIDATION…”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido surprises wife, Chioma with car on wedding day
Forum | 10 hours ago

Davido surprises wife, Chioma with car on wedding day

Davido’s wedding cake gets security guard
Forum | 10 hours ago

Davido’s wedding cake gets security guard

Davido dazzles as he steps out in Igbo attire for his wedding
Forum | 16 hours ago

Davido dazzles as he steps out in Igbo attire for his wedding