Why I am not afraid of death’ – Anthony Joshua

Forum 1 month ago

Why I am not afraid of death’ – Anthony Joshua

British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua has revealed that he is not afraid to die because even after death he would still “live on.”

According to him, he is made up of many past generations and he will be part of his future generations to come.

The former world champion wrote on his Snapchat page: “Don’t be afraid to die as you will always live on one way or another.

In the sense I am Anthony Joshua but I am a make up of many past generations and I will be part of my future generations to come one I create life and pass on.

“Physiologically, I will die – but if I create life I live on.

“When they say you are so much like your granddad or your grandma, you are them and if you knew your great great grand parents it will be the same thing said.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe
Forum | 1 day ago

Housewife arrested for stabbing husband to death in Yobe

Anthony Joshua to fight Dubois for world title as Usyk vacates IBF belt
Forum | 1 day ago

Anthony Joshua to fight Dubois for world title as Usyk vacates IBF belt

The Empty Cell: All You Need is Death Filmmaker Developing Prison Curse Horror Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Empty Cell: All You Need is Death Filmmaker Developing Prison Curse Horror Movie

Kingship Tussle: Many escape death as thugs damage houses, cars in Ebonyi community
Forum | 1 week ago

Kingship Tussle: Many escape death as thugs damage houses, cars in Ebonyi community