"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Fly Me to the Moon Poster Previews Scarlett Johansson & Channing Tatum Movie

Forum 1 week ago

Fly Me to the Moon Poster Previews Scarlett Johansson & Channing Tatum Movie

Sony Pictures has shared the official Fly Me to the Moon poster for Apple Original Films‘ upcoming romantic comedy-drama starring Scarlett Johansson and Channing Tatum as NASA employees who fall in love during the 1960s Space Race.

The film is slated to arrive in theaters on July 12, 2024. It will then be followed by its streaming debut on Apple TV+ at an unspecified later date.

“Fly Me to the Moon is a sharp, stylish comedy-drama set against the high-stakes backdrop of NASA’s historic Apollo 11 moon landing,” reads the synopsis. “Brought in to fix NASA’s public image, sparks fly in all directions as marketing maven Kelly Jones (Johansson) wreaks havoc on launch director Cole Davis’s (Tatum) already difficult task. When the White House deems the mission too important to fail, Jones is directed to stage a fake moon landing as back-up and the countdown truly begins…”

Who’s involved in Fly Me to the Moon?

Fly Me to the Moon is directed by Greg Berlanti (Love Simon, The Broken Hearts Club) from a screenplay written by Rose Gilroy based on a story by Bill Kirstein and Keenan Flynn. The film also stars Ray Romano, Woody Harrelson, Nick Dillenburg, Anna Garcia, Jim Rash, Noah Robbins, Colin Woodell, Christian Zuber, and Donald Elise Watkins. In addition to leading the cast, Johansson is also producing alongside Flynn, Jonathan Lia and Sarah Schechter. It is executive produced by Robert J. Dohrmann.

Besides Fly Me to the Moon, both Johansson and Tatum currently have another project lined up this year. The Marvel vet will be reuniting with Avengers co-star Chris Hemsworth in the upcoming animated prequel Transformers One, which will debut in theaters this September 20. Meanwhile, Tatum will next be seen in Zoe Kravitz’s upcoming feature directorial movie Blink Twice, which premieres on August 23.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Penguin Friend Trailer Previews True Story Based on DinDim
Forum | 2 days ago

My Penguin Friend Trailer Previews True Story Based on DinDim

Horizon: An American Saga Trailer Previews Kevin Costner Western Epic
Forum | 2 days ago

Horizon: An American Saga Trailer Previews Kevin Costner Western Epic

Longlegs Poster Teases Shocking Horror Movie Starring Nicolas Cage
Forum | 3 days ago

Longlegs Poster Teases Shocking Horror Movie Starring Nicolas Cage