The Last of Us Season 2: Isabela Merced Teases Ellie & Dina’s Chemistry

Forum 1 week ago

The Last of Us Season 2: Isabela Merced Teases Ellie & Dina’s Chemistry

Madame Web star Isabela Merced opened up about her first day on the set of HBO’s The Last of Us Season 2, which is currently in production. Speaking with Collider, Merced revealed that she instantly felt the chemistry between her and Game of Thrones alum Bella Ramsey, who portrays the role of Ellie in the acclaimed horror drama.

“I’m so excited for people to see my chemistry with Bella. Bella and I have so much chemistry,” she said. “From the first day, it was there. There’s no work to be done. I really respect Bella. I just saw Catherine Called Birdy and Bella has such range and just an honesty about their work. I’m learning so much. I’m very honored to be here.”

In the highly-anticipated next installment, Merced will be playing the recurring role of Dina, who was first introduced as Ellie’s love interest in the original video game series. At the moment, the in-demand actress is currently attached to star in two high-profile movies: Alien: Romulus and Superman.

Who’s cast of The Last of Us Season 2

The Last of Us stars Pedro Pascal as Joel, Bella Ramsey as Ellie, Gabriel Luna as Tommy Miller, and Rutina Wesley as Maria. Season 2 is expected to be based on Naughty Dog’s acclaimed video game sequel The Last of Us Part II, which will feature a significant time jump introducing a now grown-up Ellie. The next installment has also welcomed new cast members to the acclaimed horror drama, including Kaitlyn Dever as Abby, Young Manzino as Jesse, Isabela Merced as Dina, and Catherine O’Hara.

The series is written and created by Craig Mazin and original game writer Neil Druckmann, who are also executive producing along with Carolyn Strauss, Evan Wells, Asad Qizilbash, and Carter Swan. The directing line-up for Season 2 includes Druckmann, Mazin, Peter Hoar, Mark Mylod, Nina Lopez-Corrado, Stephen Williams, and Kate Herron.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere DateThe Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere Date
Forum | 2 days ago

The Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere DateThe Lazarus Project Season 2 Trailer Sets TNT Premiere Date

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Final Trailer Teases Major Monkey Deaths
Forum | 2 days ago

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes Final Trailer Teases Major Monkey Deaths

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 Trailer Sets Premiere Date
Forum | 3 days ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 Trailer Sets Premiere Date

11 teams confirm Champions League spot in 2024/2025 season [Full list]
Forum | 3 days ago

11 teams confirm Champions League spot in 2024/2025 season [Full list]