One Spoon of Chocolate Cast Adds Shameik Moore and Paris Jackson

Forum 1 week ago

One Spoon of Chocolate Cast Adds Shameik Moore and Paris Jackson

Shameik Moore and Paris Jackson have been cast in the lead roles in One Spoon of Chocolate. According to The Hollywood Reporter, production has begun in Atlanta.

One Spoon of Chocolate’s synopsis reads: “An ex-military convict leaving the city for a small town where he ends up finding love, danger, and more trouble than he can handle.”

Who is Involved in One Spoon of Chocolate?

Besides Moore and Jackson, One Spoon of Chocolate’s ensemble features E’myri Crutchfield, RJ Cyler, Rockmond Dunbar, Harry Goodwins, Michael Harney, Blair Underwood, and Johnell Young.

One Spoon of Chocolate is written and directed by Robert Fitzgerald Diggs, best known as the rapper RZA from the Wu-Tang Clan. Diggs’ last directed feature film was 2020’s Cut Throat City. Diggs also directed 2012’s The Man with the Iron Fists and 2017’s Love Beats Rhymes. Diggs’ RZA Productions will produce with Xen Diagram Media.

“I’ve read many times how some films take seven years to make from conception to release,” RZA said in a statement via THR. “This project has been percolating since 2011 and finally 13 years later we’re able to bring it to production. I’ve never been so excited to start a journey as I am about this. And with the great team and cast I have beside me we are destined for a classic.”

Moore is best known for voicing the role of Miles Morales in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse and its sequel, Across the Spider-Verse. Moore also starred as Sha/Raekwon in Wu-Tang: An American Saga

Jackson, the daughter of the late Michael Jackson, starred in Hulu’s teen comedy Sex Appeal and made a memorable appearance in an episode of Prime Video’s Swarm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tron: Ares Cast Adds Jeff Bridges to Reprise Kevin Flynn
Forum | 3 days ago

Tron: Ares Cast Adds Jeff Bridges to Reprise Kevin Flynn

Karen Gillan and Zoë Chao Cast in New Comedy From Black Adam Writer, Let’s Have Kids!
Forum | 3 days ago

Karen Gillan and Zoë Chao Cast in New Comedy From Black Adam Writer, Let’s Have Kids!

Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel
Forum | 3 days ago

Mufasa Cast Adds Mads Mikkelsen, Blue Ivy Carter, and More to Lion King Prequel

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie