FG To Speed Up Completion Of International Cargo Terminal At Owerri Airport

Forum 8 years ago

FG To Speed Up Completion Of International Cargo Terminal At Owerri Airport

Yesterday, after a successful visit to Cross River by His Excellency, Muhammadu Buhari, the president of Nigeria, Federal Government Delegation paid a Visit to Imo state as Governor Rochas Okorocha and the delegation inspected the abandoned Cargo Terminal at Imo Airport with the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Aviation who arrived with her delegation on instruction of Mr President to ensure the airport resumes fully.

This is the first major gift of Change to Rochas from the Federal government. Governor Rochas Okorocha said, "The resumption of Imo Airport as a full cargo airport is one issue I raised with Mr President and thank God he acted swiftly".

It would be recalled that since the inception of the Imo airport, no cargo has landed there and with this major stride by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari and Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, the Imo airport will commence full cargo status and will be flagged off within two months as everything has been put in place for this great step of change.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Two Persons Killed As Police, Shi’ites Clash In Kaduna During International Rally
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Two Persons Killed As Police, Shi’ites Clash In Kaduna During International Rally

Something Is Affecting This Guy Spiritually – Speed Darlington Visits His Hometown After 22 Years, Urinates on Juju (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Something Is Affecting This Guy Spiritually – Speed Darlington Visits His Hometown After 22 Years, Urinates on Juju (Video)

Injuries, loss of momentum – Analyst makes case for FIFA to scrap March international break
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Injuries, loss of momentum – Analyst makes case for FIFA to scrap March international break