Loan App Falsely Reports Couple’s Death Over Loan Default

Forum 1 month ago

Loan App Falsely Reports Couple’s Death Over Loan Default

A man has taken to the 'X' platform to share a photo of a couple declared dead by a loan app for defaulting on loan repayment.

The post was captioned: “All because they couldn’t pay back their loan, see what a loan company did.”

The post displays an edited photo of a couple believed to have received money in the form of a loan from an unnamed loan company.

The photo includes the names of the couple and other information. The loan company added that they have been marked as deceased with a burial date set for 30/4/2024.

This action was taken by the loan app as the couple reportedly refused to repay their loan before the due date.

Additionally, there is a short note or description which reads: “We, the family of Mr. and Mrs. (Dr. Henry, NGASI), happily announce the passing of the couple. They are survived by only one daughter, she’ll be r*ped to death”.

The post captured the attention of social media users, who immediately flooded the comment section to share their thoughts.

See some reactions below:

@amberjay: “Omo, for how much exactly did they borrow to get this sort of embarrassment.”

@StickzAbel: “I will deal with em from the highest ranked worker to the gateman or messenger.

@Badboyhyce: “The money fit no enter 50k like that self.”

@FisayorOfLagos: “Why bring in the innocent child fgs.”

@mindez_20: “I swear I no go pay again walai.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
32 passengers escape death in Ogun multiple road accident
Forum | 14 hours ago

32 passengers escape death in Ogun multiple road accident

Ovoke’s death an act of God – Family, Brickhall school speaks after burial
Forum | 4 days ago

Ovoke’s death an act of God – Family, Brickhall school speaks after burial