Transfer: Danish club, Midtylland sign Arinze from FC Ebedei

Forum 4 weeks ago

Transfer: Danish club, Midtylland sign Arinze from FC Ebedei

Danish Superliga outfit, FC Midtylland, have announced the signing of Nigerian midfielder, James Inyere Arinze.

Arinze moved to Midtylland from Nigerian club, FC Ebedei.

He joined the long list of Nigerians,m who played for the former Danish champions.

The likes of Paul Onuachu, Frank Onyeka and Raphael Onyedika were once in the books of the club.

Isa Musa, Obule Sunday Moses, Mark Ugboh and Jamiu Musbaudeen are currently with Midtylland.

Arinze is looking forward to making a big impact at his new club.

“It means a lot to me, and it has been a goal since I was very small. Now it’s about working even harder so I can achieve more of my goals,” he told the club’s official website.

“My biggest dream is to end up in the Premier League, but before then I know that there are many steps that need to be taken.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Lazio target summer move for Super Eagles midfielder
Forum | 1 day ago

Transfer: Lazio target summer move for Super Eagles midfielder

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel
Forum | 3 days ago

Transfer: Wolves table €12m bid for Osayi-Samuel

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 4 days ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 5 days ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute