Mide Martin Bullying Made Me Start Bleaching My Skin – Actress Habibat Jinad

Forum 4 weeks ago

Mide Martin Bullying Made Me Start Bleaching My Skin – Actress Habibat Jinad

Actress Habibat Jinad has opened up on why she started bleaching her skin.

She said she was bullied to bleach her skin by senior colleague, Mide Martins.

Habibat, in an interview with Biola Bayo on her talk show, Talk To B, recounted how Mide Martins insulted her skin color on a movie set.

According to her, they were on the set of Mide’s husband, Afeez Owo’s movie set, when a colleague did something wrong and she was punished for it.

She alleged that Mide Martins insulted her with the skin colour in the presence of everyone and said her face was as dark as a monkey’s.

Habibat stated that the words from Mide Martins touched her so much that she contemplated bleaching her skin.

“At a rehearsal ground at Afeez Owo’s set, something happened, a colleague of mine did something and I wasn’t the one who did that thing and they said we should kneel.

“Mrs. Mide Martins was there, my boss was there and some other people and Mide Martins compared it to a monkey’s skin. And it got to me. She even complained about my skin, saying I was too dark and this made me contemplate bleaching my skin to please her and others,” she stated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 22 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress
Forum | 1 day ago

Another Victim Of Abuja School Bullying Surfaces, Seeks Redress