Nigerian Actress, Rita Edochie Slams Women Who Support Men That Leave Their Wives For Other Women

Forum 1 month ago

Nigerian Actress, Rita Edochie Slams Women Who Support Men That Leave Their Wives For Other Women

Rita Edochie, the popular Nigerian actress, has taken to social media to tackle some women.

She tackled the women who are quick to say a man has moved to where he finds comfort and peace of mind whenever he walks away from his wife of many years and gets together with another woman.

In a post shared on her Instagram page, the actress wrote; "HE ONLY MOVED TO A BETTER PLACE WHERE HE FINDS COMFORT AND GENUINE PEACE OF MIND "

"I SEE AND HEAR COMMENTS LIKE THIS EVERYDAY BOTH ONLINE AND OFFLINE, WHAT IS MORE HEART-WRENCHING IS THAT THE COMMENT IS BEING MADE BY WOMEN IN PARTICULAR BOTH SINGLE AND MARRIED.

"I HAVE ANOTHER PRAYER FOR YOU THIS MORNING

"WHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIP / MARRIAGE HAS GOTTEN TO IT'S PEAK, I MEAN A LEVEL WHEN YOU AND YOUR KIDS MAY NEED HIS ATTENTION THE MOST, MAY HE LEAVE YOU TO GO THAT BETTER PLACE WHERE HE FINDS COMFORT AND GENUINE PEACE OF MIND. HEAVEN WILL ALWAYS PAY YOU IN YOUR OWN COIN 🪙🪙.

"IT WILL ALWAYS BE WELL.''

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/72130cc4eb15bb975e1417a3763e5822.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 22 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 23 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH