Pastore criticizes Neymar for lack of drive, hunger in attaining high-level football

Forum 1 month ago

Pastore criticizes Neymar for lack of drive, hunger in attaining high-level football

Javier Pastore, a former Argentina international, has criticized Brazilian player Neymar for not giving his all in football and compared him to other greats Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.

Neymar was widely considered as the successor to Messi and Ronaldo’s thrones, but he never quite managed to reach their levels.

Pastore, a former teammate of Neymar at Paris Saint-Germain, claimed that the now-Al Hilal star had all the qualities a footballer can dream of but lacked the drive and hunger like other football greats.

According to Pastore, Neymar does not live for football 100%.

“If he had wanted, he would fight for the Ballon d’Or against Messi, Cristiano, and whoever, but he lives his life in a different way. He does not live for football 100%,” Pastore told French media outlet LaNacion.

“I love him very much. I have written to him quite a bit now, during his injury. At first, I expected someone arrogant, and I was wrong.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos
Forum | 6 days ago

Driver Arrested For Cramming 15 Children Into A Car In Lagos

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 6 days ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet