How UNIMAID Student Attacked Woman For Rejecting Love Proposal

Forum 1 month ago

How UNIMAID Student Attacked Woman For Rejecting Love Proposal

Saleem Ibrahim, a University of Maiduguri, UNIMAID, student, has carried out an attack on a woman.

The young man attacked Hauwa Abatcha Ngala, of College of Nursing Sciences, Maiduguri, for rejecting his love proposal.

This was made known by Zagazola Makama, a counter-insurgency expert and security analyst in Lake Chad, in a post on his X handle on Friday.

It was alleged that Saleem, of the Department of Biochemistry, had for some time tried to force Hauwa to accept his love advances.

However, Hauwa, who had no feelings for Saleem, reportedly did her best to break free from all his pranks and mischief against her.

Saleem reportedly told her point-blank that she either love him or suffer the most-gruesome consequences.

“I can even kill you, and nothing will happen,” he reportedly warned her.

On Monday, February 26, 2024, around 8:30 pm., Saleem allegedly violently physically assaulted Hauwa, hitting her hard twice with a club until she fainted, for her refusal to love him.

According to the report, Saleem ran away after the attack.

Hauwa however survived the attack through the intervention of her relatives, who were able to save her life.

However, the relatives reported the incident to the police on the night of the same day, where she was given an emergency help.

The same night, the JTF civilian volunteers arrested Saleem and handed him over to the police at the Gomari Division Office.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie