Aaron Taylor-Johnson Wants to Star In a Musical

Forum 1 month ago

Aaron Taylor-Johnson Wants to Star In a Musical

Aaron Taylor-Johnson is no stranger to various genres, but there’s one specific type of film he hasn’t done yet that he’d love to.

Speaking to Rolling Stone recently, Johnson said that he’d love to star in a musical if approached for one. The topic came about when it was revealed that Johnson is a lover of tap dancing. When pressed on when fans could see him in a musical, Johnson joked that someone has to write it.

“Please someone write me a musical. I’d do it!” said Johnson. The actor also revealed that he studied gymnastics and dance from a young age, and was also one of a few boys that were students in a dance school filled with girls.

Johnson recently found himself in large 007 rumors

Recently, Johnson was at the center of rumors which claimed that the Kraven star was tapped to play the role of James Bond in the next generation of spy films. But according to a knowledgeable source that spoke with E! News, Taylor-Johnson has not actually been offered the role of 007 at this time.

The outlet also noted that the actor wouldn’t turn down the role of James Bond if it was offered to him, something that he’s echoed in past interviews. Johnson most recently starred in 2022’s Bullet Train, but is set to have an extremely busy 2024.

In total, Johnson will appear in three films set for release in 2024, including David Leitch’s The Fall Guy, Sony Pictures’ Kraven the Hunter, and Robert Eggers’ highly anticipated Nosferatu remake, which is set for release later this year.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 9 hours ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’
Forum | 9 hours ago

Moana 2: Dwayne Johnson Shares BTS Images, Teases ‘New Journeys’

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 9 hours ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection