I Never Dated Any Man Before I Met My Husband, He’s My First - Actress Chisom Steve

Forum 1 month ago

I Never Dated Any Man Before I Met My Husband, He’s My First - Actress Chisom Steve

Nollywood actress Chisom Steve has opened up about her marriage and how she met her husband, Ogbonnaya Ikenna Daniel.

Recall that the actress is married to Daniel who is a naval officer.

In a YouTube video, Chisom Steve revealed that she met him on instagram.

According to her, the moment she saw his photo via Instagram explore page, she already knew he was going to be her husband.

She even told her friends and sisters back then that she has found her husband but they didn’t take her serious.

She said:

“This man happens to be my first boyfriend ever and my only boyfriend. And he ended up my husband. Is that not miraculous God working? Is that not baba God working. I don’t know what it means to say my ex. I did not do relationship. I met this man. he was my first boyfriend and he ended up my one and only husband. Even after this world”

See the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH