I Sacrificed My Parents, People in Govt Behind Southeast Insecurity – Nnamdi Kanu

Forum 1 month ago

I Sacrificed My Parents, People in Govt Behind Southeast Insecurity – Nnamdi Kanu

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu has listed his losses in the cause of his agitation for Biafra.

Speaking on Tuesday, he said his parents were sacrificed as part of efforts to liberate the Southeast from Nigeria.

To this end, Kanu blamed the insecurity in the Southeast on some people in government and not himself.

Speaking during his appearance at the Abuja Federal High Court, Kanu said some people in government are sponsoring the bloodbath in the Southeast.

According to the Biafra agitator, those behind the insecurity in the Southeast are not IPOB members and should be dealt with for the crime they are committing.

Kanu said: “Some People In government are making money from the insecurity happening in the Southeast. They’re sponsoring the bloodbath. Anyone responsible for the insecurity and killing in the Southeast must be dealt with. You can’t be Killing our people and say you’re fighting for Biafra. I sacrificed my parents, so why would I want to kill our people?

“Anybody committing a crime cannot go free. I swear it. Anybody committing a crime in the East cannot go free. They are doing it because I am in the DSS (custody).

“Anybody involved in any form of violence in the South East in the name of IPOB is a goner and they know it. Let me come out of this mess, only two minutes there will be peace in the East.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 5 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 5 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist