Assist Tinubu Tackle Insecurity, Economic Crisis – Ohanaeze Begs Peter Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso

Forum 1 month ago

Assist Tinubu Tackle Insecurity, Economic Crisis – Ohanaeze Begs Peter Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso

A chieftain of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has made a plea to presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar, New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP, Rabiu Kwankwaso, and Labour Party’s Peter Obi to assist President Bola Tinubu.

Okechukwu Isiguzoro stated this on Tuesday.

Isiguzoro said Atiku, Obi, and Kwankwaso should assist Tinubu in tackling the economic and security crisis bedevilling Nigeria.

The factional Secretary-General, Okechukwu Isiguzoro, made the call in a statement he signed.

He also disclosed Ohanaeze’s plans to honour Tinubu as a mark of solidarity and support for his leadership.

According to the statement: “Furthermore, we stand firm in our conviction to honour President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the retreat, as a gesture of solidarity and support for his leadership in these challenging times.

“We urge political figures like Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, and Rabiu Kwankwaso to set aside their conflicts and join hands to assist Tinubu in tackling the economic and security crises plaguing our nation.

“Let this be a clarion call for action, justice, and remembrance. Together, we must ensure that the fallen heroes are immortalized and that their memory serves as a beacon guiding us toward a future of unity, peace, and prosperity.”

This is coming when Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State urged Obi to support Tinubu in developing the nation.

Sule had informed Obi that politics was over, hence it’s time to join Tinubu in moving Nigeria forward.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC
Forum | 14 hours ago

Kwankwaso’s Presidential Ambition in NNPP Mirage — APC's Salihu Lukman

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns
Forum | 2 days ago

Governor Mbah Trying to Create Crisis in Enugu – IPOB Warns

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe