The White Lotus Season 3 Recasts Francesca Corney, Finds Replacement

Forum 1 month ago

The White Lotus Season 3 Recasts Francesca Corney, Finds Replacement

Charlotte Le Bon (Falcon Lake) is joining the third season of The White Lotus, portraying a role previously attached to Francesca Corney. According to sources close to production (via Deadline), Corney has been recast as HBO wanted someone older to play the part, details of which are still unknown.

This is the show’s second recasting of the upcoming season after HBO severed its ties with Serbian actor Miloš Biković. His removal came after Ukraine’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs called him out on X (formerly Twitter) for “supporting Russia since the start of the full-scale invasion.”

Bulgarian actor Julian Kostov will replace Biković in a still-undisclosed role. Corney, on the other hand, announced on Instagram that she will continue to support the third season, despite being replaced by Le Bon.

“I’ve checked out the White Lotus! Although heartbreaking, I’m so incredibly grateful for the short time I got to spend with everyone. I have so much love for this cast and crew. Season 3 is [going to] be [good]. I’ll be watching and supporting the whole way,” Corney wrote.

Who else is checking into The White Lotus?

Little is still known about the third season of Mike White’s hit anthology series, which is now in production in Thailand. However, though details about the characters are still under wraps, Deadline reported that the White Lotus property will be welcoming “a multigenerational gang with a patriarch, a female corporate executive, an actress, a couple of mothers, a country club wife, a misfit, and a yogi.”

In addition to Le Bon and Kostov, previously announced cast members also include Scott Glenn, Carrie Coon, Michelle Monaghan, Leslie Bibb, Parker Posey, Walton Goggins, Aimee Lou Wood, and Patrick Schwarzenegger.

Rounding out the Season 3 cast are Jason Isaacs, Christian Friedel, Dom Hetrakul, Sarah Catherine Hook, Sam Nivola, Morgana O’Reilly, Lek Patravadi, Shalini Peiris, Tayme Thapthimthong, Nicholas Duvernay, Arnas Fedaravičius, and BLACKPINK’s Lisa, who will be making her acting debut on the third season of the hit series.

Meanwhile, Season 1 star Natasha Rothwell will reprise her role as spa worker Belinda Lindsey.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob
Forum | 1 day ago

Mayor of Kingstown Season 3 Trailer Previews Jeremy Renner’s Battle Against Russian Mob

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS
Forum | 1 day ago

The Equalizer Season 5 Ordered at CBS

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartstopper Season 3 Adds Hayley Atwell, Jonathan Bailey, & More to Cast