I Can’t Date A BBNaija Fan Or A Lady Who Dances With Handkerchief – Actor, Timini Egbuson Says

Forum 1 month ago

I Can’t Date A BBNaija Fan Or A Lady Who Dances With Handkerchief – Actor, Timini Egbuson Says

Timini Egbuson, the popular Nollywood actor, has spoken up on the type of ladies he does not fancy.

The ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ star said he cannot date a lady who is obsessed with the Big Brother Naija reality show.

He also added that he cannot be with a lady who dances with a handkerchief, stressing that he believes that everything should be done in moderation.

He featured as a guest in a recent episode of the ‘On The Kouch With Kamsi’ podcast hosted by Kamsi Nnamani.

Egbuson said, “When it comes to dating, I don’t care in terms of bodily endowments, but for face, I like to roll over when I wake up and look at something beautiful.

“I can’t date someone who is a Big Brother fan.That is a red flag. I mean, I watch Big Brother as well, I comment on it but you can’t be obsessed.

“Also I can’t date someone who is obsessed with dancing like dancing with a handkerchief and people cheering her like, ‘Go baby, go baby!’ I mean, I like everything done in moderation. So it’s a red flag if she is doing the most like dancing with a handkerchief [laughs].”

He added that he cannot date a lady who is a “bad kisser” but can date one who does not know how to dress.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 12 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 20 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Destroy All Neighbors DVD Release Date Confirmed for Gory Comedy

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update