I Once Walked From Awoyaya To Oriental Hotel After I Was Introduced To Hard Substance In 2021 - Singer Solidstar Opens Up (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

I Once Walked From Awoyaya To Oriental Hotel After I Was Introduced To Hard Substance In 2021 - Singer Solidstar Opens Up (Video)

Joshua Iniyezo, the popular Nigerian singer, who is also known as Solidstar has opened up about his journey into drug abuse.

While appearing on a podcast recently, Solidstar said he went through a lot while battling with drug abuse. According to him, he was introduced to a banned substance called Ice in 2021.

’A lot of things happened to me. Young young boys introduced me to a substance, Ice,'' he saidd    

‘’This substance affected me a lot''

He stated that the drug influenced him so badly that he was beginning to see himself as ‘’a king'' and that he didn't need to pay for any item he purchased.

He said one day he walked from Awoyaya in Lagos Mainland to the Oriental Hotel which is on the Island.

Recall that in September 2023, the singer's brother took to Instagram to call on Nigerians to help the singer.

Watch the video from his interview below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons
Forum | 20 hours ago

11 Cultists Arrested For Invading Anambra Hotel With Charms, Dangerous Weapons

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests
Forum | 3 days ago

Anne Hathaway Opens up About ‘Gross’ Early 2000s Chemistry Tests