That Boy Go Fit Buy And Feed You – Verydarkman Slams Tolanibaj Over Comment About Lord Lamba

Forum 1 month ago

That Boy Go Fit Buy And Feed You – Verydarkman Slams Tolanibaj Over Comment About Lord Lamba

Controversial media personality, Verydarkman has taken to social media to defend content creator, Lord Lamba.

Verydarkman lashed out at Tolanibaj for describing Lamba as an ordinary skit maker in their podcast "The Bants Boujee podcast",

Verydarkman blasted the duo for the mere way they had labeled him a skit maker, as though being that didn’t mean much.

He went on to mention how wealthy skit makers are, the kind of investments and acquisitions that they make from just their job.

Verydarkman claims that skit makers make a lot of money than BBNaija stars, adding that Lamba can choose to buy her like Zubby threatened to buy Timini.

Read some comments below:

yusufjosephine wrote: “Who Dey put shoe rack for sitting room?

Whether na there be sitting room and bedroom sha”

officialmakky602030 said: “Very dark man always supporting the richest in all his video so they go dash am money 😂”

diamond_aluede.esq said: “Failure calling someone failure… you are contradicting yourself. So why lamba go later post the pikin 😂😂😂. Your narration clearly shows that Queen has been intentional about what she wanted. You say dem get agreement not to post the child, you still talk say Queen say post me post Me. So where the agreement 🤝 come dey”

sussannerichard said: “As long as is about women/Female……you must see him carry ring light and pure water🙄🤦‍♀️🤢”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return
Forum | 1 day ago

The Lord of the Rings Trilogy Theatrical Rerelease Dates Set for 2024 Return

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo
Forum | 1 day ago

Taraba Tragedy: 12 Years Old Boy Shoots Younger Brother Dead In Jalingo

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives’ Move From Max to Netflix Explained by Showrunner

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties