UCL: Rio Ferdinand reacts to Arsenal’s celebration

Forum 1 month ago

UCL: Rio Ferdinand reacts to Arsenal’s celebration

Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand has reacted to Arsenal’s celebrations following their penalty shootout win over Porto.

Ferdinand was speaking on TNT Sports, following Arsenal’s victory over Porto which took them to the quarter-final of the Champions League.

Mikel Arteta’s men lost 1-0 in Portugal, but levelled the tie on the night through Leandro Trossard.

However, Arsenal failed to add more goals and the match was eventually decided via penalty shoot-out.

David Raya saved two spot kicks, while Martin Odegaard, Kai Havertz, Bukayo Saka and Declan Rice all converted as Arsenal reached the last eight of the competition for the first time in 14 years.

“Some people might criticise and say: ‘you’ve only got into the quarter-finals, you haven’t even won it yet’, but I know that feeling.

“That’s a hurdle got over. Right, I can feel something. I think the dynamics are changing there.

“They’ve got to get their hands on silverware but once they do I think they are going to be a hard team to stop.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reacts After Producer Accused Him of Not Paying Him Royalties

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race