What I Will Tell My Creator If He Asks Why I Changed My Gender – Bobrisky

Forum 1 month ago

What I Will Tell My Creator If He Asks Why I Changed My Gender – Bobrisky

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has sparked reactions online after he said that he will respond when his creator asks him why he decided to change the gender he was born with.

The Lagos socialite took to his Instagram page to address critics who are always attacking him about his choice.

He informed critics that such freedom as ‘choice’ exists and this is what he has chosen and it is nobody’s business to question him about him except his creator.

Bobrisky noted the shortness and futility of life by saying that everyone is bound to die and would answer for whatever they have done on earth and none of his critics today will be there to answer his questions for him.

He wrote;

“Now let me lecture many of you here, there’s something called “CHOICE ” learn to respect people choice. Let everyone live. At the end of the day if we all d*e we aren’t going to be buried in d same place, you can’t answer my question for me if my creator ask me to explain how i lived my life on earth. So relax and mind ur business.

If my creator wake me up and ask me to explain why he create a man and i turned myself to a beautiful woman, I will defend myself and tell him why. You won’t be there to explain for me. So mind ur business”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/fde72d326ce08ffd08d9c8bedbebfd8f.jpeg

See reactions to the post below;

holayemi_08 said:
“The argument between you and your creator go hot”

fedahboi asked: “
If your creator ask you wey your D…wetin you go talk?”

chinecherem.x remarked: “
If we learn to mind our business we go, go far in life😂😂😂😂”

official_thiana stated: “
Remember to add this point when defending yourself self bob “ask him if you consented to being a man” Omo this argument go hot, i wish it will be live-streamed 😂”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 14 hours ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 1 day ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 2 days ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC
Forum | 4 days ago

Obey Court Order On Yahaya Bello - CSOs Tell EFCC