Wife of My Youth - BBNaija’s Queen Atang’s Fiancé, David Hails Her As He Showers Her With Naira Notes (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

Wife of My Youth - BBNaija’s Queen Atang’s Fiancé, David Hails Her As He Showers Her With Naira Notes (Video)

David, the fiance of  BBNaija's Mercy Atang has showered her with words of affection.

He dubbed her as the wife of his youth in a social media post. 

David visited her in her hotel room in Eket, Akwa Ibom, where their wedding holds today March 12.

David couldn't contain his excitement when he saw his bride as he described her as ‘’the wife of my youth'' and went on to shower her with wads of Naira notes.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories