It Is Creating More Mentally Unstable People In Society - Rapper, Vector Speaks On Demerits Of Single Parenting

Forum 1 month ago

It Is Creating More Mentally Unstable People In Society - Rapper, Vector Speaks On Demerits Of Single Parenting

Popular Nigerian rapper, Vector has raised concerns about the repercussions of single parenting on the lives of children, emphasizing the growing number of mentally unstable individuals in society.

He shared his thoughts on Twitter, emphasising the correlation between single parenthood and this issue.

He said:
“The alarming rate of single parents destroying the lives of their kids out of emotional sentiment is crazy.

“You have a child with someone, but because you all don’t live together, you sabotage the foundation of the child’s sanity by doing everything possible to destroy the connection they have with the other parents during their formative years.

“In case you are slow, you are destroying your child’s immediate future peace and confidence and creating one more mentally unstable human in the society.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Grosse Pointe Garden Society Cast Adds Aja Naomi King to NBC Murder Drama
Forum | 3 days ago

Grosse Pointe Garden Society Cast Adds Aja Naomi King to NBC Murder Drama

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 5 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says