Age & Career Of Benita Onyiuke

Forum 1 month ago

Age & Career Of Benita Onyiuke

Benita Onyiuke is a Nigerian actress, movie producer and screenwriter. She came to prominence for her role in the movie “Perfect Plan”. She is the CEO of Bnit production, a production company credited for films like The Other Room and Marriage Certificate.

Early Life

Benita Onyiuke Ugochukwu was born on May 29, 1991 and hails from Anambra State, south easterm part of Nigeria.

Career

Benita began her career as a model where she contested for the Miss Nigeria Beautiful Girl Pageant (MBGN) representing Benue State in 2014.

She came to the limelight for her role in “Perfect Plan” which won her Best Nollywood Actress of the Year” at Nigeria Achievers Award 2023. She is also known for her role in “My Kind of Girl” alongside Chidi Dike and “With Every Heartbeat” with Maurice Sam.

She has starred in other movies such as; Beyond Belief, The True Bosses, When You See Me, Love Perfect, Another Me, Trophy Wife, Lovers on Payroll, I Choose You, and so on.

Benita has a production company “Bnit Production” and has movies to her credit which include; The Other Room, Marriage Certificate, Every Piece of My Heart, Happy Sadness, and Temporary Wife. She also has a clothing store as a business woman.

Personal Life

Benita Onyiuke got married to Mr Ugochukwu, and their union is blessed with three children Her husband is a businessman. She welcomed her first child, a daughter named Kamdi on April 10, 2015. She gave birth to her second child, a son named Manny, on August 11, 2017, and her third child Somkelechukwu on May 4, 2021.

Net worth

Benita Onyiuke earns her career as an actress and movie producer. She has an estimated net worth of $200,000.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who is Benita Onyiuke?

She is a Nigerian actress and movie producer.

How old is Benita Onyiuke?

She was born on May 29, 1991.

Where is Benita Onyiuke from?

She is from Anambra State.

Is Benita Onyiuke married?

She is married to Mr Ugochukwu and have three children together.

What is Benita Onyiuke known for?

She is known for the movie “Perfect Plan”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 1 week ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 1 week ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest
Forum | 1 week ago

Career & Net Worth Of Bobby Ernest