Travis Scott Might Take Break From Music Really Soon

Forum 6 years ago

Travis Scott Might Take Break From Music Really Soon

Demonstrate Studio’s In Camera reached out to Travis Scott for an interview that guaranteed to be more uncovering than most. Past artists to accept the invitation have included Kanye West and Lady Gaga, and both of their sit-downs were intriguing, so we knew previously undisclosed information was coming.

Scott spoke on multiple topics, including Atroworld, working with Quavo, getting high in Bob Dylan's bus, not getting political in his music, and why up-and-comers should go independent.

But if you thought rapping and producing were Scott's only interests, you thought wrong. His friend inquired about a goal they had together for their future, and Scott admitted he still plans to take a brief break from music to commit himself to the study of architecture.

[ads4]
"Me and my friend Dozie are supposed to go to Harvard, go to architecture school at Harvard," Scott said. "I think after my third album, I'm going to do it after my third album." The brief break wasn't the only surprise that came from the Houston rapper during the conversation - apparently, he thinks people are only "real" at night. "[...] Daytime everything is fake. No one is ever real in the day time,"
he said. "I don't live in the daytime, I just came out for y'all."

Could this mean he'll enter a music hiatus following his third album? Can we at least get that collabo album with Quavo as well before he disappears?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Grotesquerie: Travis Kelce Joins New Ryan Murphy Horror Series
Forum | 13 hours ago

Grotesquerie: Travis Kelce Joins New Ryan Murphy Horror Series

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Stolen Girl: Kate Beckinsale, Scott Eastwood, & More Join Thriller Movie