I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL

Forum 1 month ago

I Was Scared Of Dying – Tolanibaj On Why She Changed Her Mind On Doing BBL

Reality star and disc jockey Tolani Shobajo, widely known as Tolanibaj, shared that she initially considered undergoing a Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery but ultimately reconsidered due to the fear of potential risks, including the possibility of death.

She disclosed this in a recent episode of the Bahd And Boujee Podcast co-hosted by her and actress, Moet Abebe.

She said,
“There was a time I wanted to do BBL but I was scared of dying. I said, ‘If my enemy should die right now is it going to be because I went under the knife? Does that makes sense?’ I really tried to convince myself. I was like, ‘Okay, I would do bumbum but is it truly because of me or because I want to track more men?”

Her co-host, Abebe inferred:
“To be honest, I’m tired of seeing SpongeBobs, a lot of girls that look like ants with big bumbums and skinny legs.”

Tolanibaj added:
“Is it by force to do BBL? If you are going to do BBL, go to a good doctor and spend that money. Don’t be cheap about it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dying for Sex Cast Adds Carrie’s Sissy Spacek to FX Miniseries
Forum | 3 days ago

Dying for Sex Cast Adds Carrie’s Sissy Spacek to FX Miniseries

Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad
Forum | 1 week ago

Paul Okoye Laments Struggle Of Doing Household Chores Without Maids Abroad

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls
Forum | 1 week ago

What Will Happen If You Don’t Mind Your Business – Yemi Alade Slams Trolls