I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Tolanibaj Reveals (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

I Lost My Virginity At 24 – Tolanibaj Reveals (Video)

Tolani Shobajo, the controversial reality TV star, who is popularly known as Tolanibaj, has revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 24.

According to her, she lost her virginity “very late” because she didn’t explore in her early 20s.

She disclosed this in the latest episode of the Bahd And Boujee Podcast co-hosted by her and actress, Moet Abebe.

Tolanibaj said,
“I didn’t explore enough in my early 20s. In fact, I lost my virginity very late. I was like 24. And I lost it out of curiosity. I could have been 30 and still be a virgin. I kid you not.

“I just wasn’t eager to see what people were talking about until I turned 24. I had sex and I was like, ‘So this is even it?'”

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 2 days ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories