How 2Baba’s Ex-manager, Efe Omorogbe Prevented Singer From Helping Me – Dammy Krane

Forum 1 month ago

How 2Baba’s Ex-manager, Efe Omorogbe Prevented Singer From Helping Me – Dammy Krane

Nigerian singer, Dammy Krane has slammed 2Baba’s former manager, Efe Omorogbe.

He claimed that Efe prevented the singer from helping him while he was signed to his record label, Hypertek, years ago.

He disclosed this while reacting to the news of the ‘African Queen’ crooner’s split from his longtime manager, Omorogbe.

Sharing a screenshot of the report via his X handle, Dammy Krane wrote: “This man was the reason why 2baba didn’t do the things he planned to do for me while I was signed to Hypertek. Thank God.”

Recall that 2Baba recently parted ways with his manager, Efe Omorogbe after 20 years of partnership.

The singer will now be represented by his new management company, Hypertek Digital.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 2 days ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 5 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’
Forum | 6 days ago

Singer, Mayorkun Slams N1 Billion Lawsuit Against TikToker, Dabarbie Who Claimed He’s A ‘Ritualist’