No One Can Accuse Me of Being With a Married Man Because They Know There’s None – Tacha

Forum 1 month ago

No One Can Accuse Me of Being With a Married Man Because They Know There’s None – Tacha

Reality TV star, Tacha Akide has revealed that she doesn't date married men.

She spoke during a podcast, “With Chude”.

Tacha claimed that she has always been accused of being with a married man and dared them to bring out one of them because they are fully aware that there’s none.

The on-air personality bragged about working hard for all that she has and that’s not easy knowing that not many people can say that.

She asserted that the industry consist of forces who are working against one’s prosperity.

See some netizens reactions below:

sparkle_treats noted: “Forget the looks, there are still many ladies whose principles are intact 👌”

cyril_unusual said: “If na hard work, abeg tacha don dey hustle before BBnaija, just that people gets to downplay women success, attaching it to being sponsored by a man ……..”

3agle_3ye stated: “See the nonsense she came to discuss. Women and man talk 24/7 🙄”

success_twins2 asserts: “Madam you lie 😂😂 LINUS if wetin she talk na true make u bend”

WATCH VIDEO:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd