I Stopped Campaigning For Politicians Because They Are Not Worth It – Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade

Forum 1 month ago

I Stopped Campaigning For Politicians Because They Are Not Worth It – Nollywood Actor, Yemi Solade

Veteran actor, Yemi Solade, has opened up on why he does not campaign for politicians during elections like his colleagues.

Solade said he used to be among movie practitioners running after politicians but changed his mind due to their deceitful lifestyle.

The movie star made this known during an interview with Gboha TV.

The thespian stressed that all politicians have their profession before their political journey, which is merely a game.

Yemi Solade added that most politicians also go after female Nollywood stars for romantic relationships.

He said, “
You can never see me campaigning or supporting any politician. They are not worth it. I used to do it in the past until I applied wisdom and advised myself. Politicians have their own jobs; some are doctors, lawyers, surveyors, accountants, economists, and architects. Politics is just a game. I will not be running around for one politician, I can never, they are full of lies and deceit.

“I will now be running after them because of what? I want to collect money from their hand. Politicians have jobs, even the president, Bola Tinubu, is an accountant, Sanwo-Olu, who is the governor of Lagos State is a surveyor, they all have their own professions, I am doing my own job. They are the ones that should be running after us, not the other way round. I don’t lick the feet of any of them. The only thing they know how to do is to be sleeping with our actresses”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment
Forum | 2 days ago

From Nollywood to iGaming: The Expanding Landscape of Digital Entertainment