Buhari Regime Was Worse Than Colonialism – Omokri

Forum 1 month ago

Buhari Regime Was Worse Than Colonialism – Omokri

A former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has made an accusation against former President Muhammadu Buhari and his administration.

He tagged Buhari's administration as the worst thing that befell Nigeria, stressing that it was worse than colonialism.

Omokri said Buhari borrowed more money than former Nigerian leaders like Tafawa Balewa, Aguiyi Ironsi, Yakubu Gowon, Olusegun Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, and Goodluck Jonathan.

He lamented that despite the huge debt Buhari incurred, he still printed the naira “erratically and illegally.”

Posting on X, Omokri disclosed that everything Buhari touched “dies.”

According to Omokri: “The worst thing that ever befell Nigeria is Buhari. Buhari was worse than colonialism. The fellow just gave us hopelessly aimless leadership for eight years. He borrowed more money than Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon, Murtala, Obasanjo, Shagari, Babangida, Shonekan, Abacha, Abdulsalami, Yar’adua and Jonathan combined.

“Please try to understand me. When you combine what every past leader before Buhari borrowed and add it all up, it is not what Buhari borrowed.

“After borrowing and sorrowing, the same Buhari began to print the Naira erratically and illegally. There is a condition known as a negative human spirit. Often, those it affects are not conscious of it. Buhari has it.

“When he became President, Nigeria was buoyant, and Buhari was poor. Today, the reverse is the case. It is Buhari that is now financially buoyant, while Nigeria is poor. I pray that, as a nation, we get healed from Buhari’s NHS. Buhari has the Midas Touch in reverse. Everything he touches dies. No wonder Trump called him “lifeless.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 4 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 1 week ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 1 week ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu