President Tinubu Is A Workaholic, Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day - Ajuri Ngelale (Video)

Forum 1 month ago

President Tinubu Is A Workaholic, Goes To Bed At 2, 3am Every Day - Ajuri Ngelale (Video)

President Bola Tinubu's spokesman, Ajuri Ngelale has  described his principal as a workaholic that does not sleep until 2 or 3 am every day, including Sundays.

Ngelale disclosed this in a chat with Chude Jideonwo on Thursday while calling on Nigerians to support the president.

He said, “
I’m saying hang in there because I can see an end to this. I’m working with a man who I can personally vouch for because he’s going to bed at 2am-3am every night, including Sundays.

“He [Tinubu] wakes up at 7am-8am every morning including Sundays. Opening his files, working into the late nights when no one is there to say anything good or bad about him. He is doing the work.

“He is a workaholic, and he is doing it all to build a country that is reflective of a progressive and advanced country that he has envisioned, same way he did in Lagos.

“I’m asking Nigerians to support the president, he means well
,” he added.

The presidential spokesperson assured Nigerians that the current economic hardships will soon be a thing of the past.

He said President Tinubu is working tirelessly to ensure the growth and progress of the country.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’
Forum | 1 day ago

Pierce Brosnan Goes All ‘James Bond’ in Spy Thriller ‘In The Wind’

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Pulse Cast: Happy Death Day Star & More Join Netflix’s First Medical Drama

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake
Forum | 4 days ago

‘James Bond 26’ Trailer Starring Henry Cavill & Margot Robbie Goes Viral, but It’s an AI Fake