LaLiga: Ridiculous – Jude Bellingham fumes at two-match ban

Forum 1 month ago

LaLiga: Ridiculous – Jude Bellingham fumes at two-match ban

Real Madrid midfielder, Jude Bellingham, has said his suspension for dissent is “ridiculous”.

The England international believes he is being made an example in LaLiga.

Bellingham thought he had scored the winner as Madrid drew 2-2 at Valencia last weekend.

But the goal came seconds after the full-time whistle was blown by on-field referee Jesus Gil Manzano.

Los Blancos boss, Carlo Ancelotti, revealed Bellingham was sent off for yelling, “It’s a f*cking goal,” as he raced over to Manzano.

In the referee’s notes, he noted that the 20-year-old was sent off for having displayed an “aggressive attitude” towards the referee.

But speaking to reporters after drawing with RB Leipzig, Bellingham said: “I didn’t say anything offensive, I didn’t say anything different to what my team-mates said and I think that sometimes because I’m new they want to make an example of me.

“In the end I have to be responsible for my actions and I’m not proud, but I think two matches for that is a bit ridiculous, but if it’s two matches I have to take my responsibility and I’ll cheer from the stands.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 6 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

Bandits Kill 23 Villagers In Kaduna
Forum | 6 days ago

Bandits Kill 23 Villagers In Kaduna

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 6 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside