Nwabali would be good signing for QPR – Moir

Forum 1 month ago

Nwabali would be good signing for QPR – Moir

Queens Park Rangers’ fan pundit Louis Moir believes Chippa United goalkeper, Stanley Nwabali would be a good signing for the London club.

The Hoops are among the clubs linked with the Nigeria international, who enjoyed a stellar campaign at the 2023 Africa Cup of Nations in Cote d’Ivoire.

Saudi Arabian side, Al- Ettifaq and Belgian Pro League outfit, Union St Gilloise are also said to be interested in the shot stopper.

Nwabali kept his eighth clean sheet of the season in Chippa United’s 3-0 victory over Richards Bay FC on Wednesday night.

Amid the speculations over Nwabali’s future, Moir posited that QPR will be getting a top clash goalkeper if they sign the Nigerian.

“He plays out in South Africa, which is probably not the best level of football. Then again, keepers can adapt to different leagues and ways of playing,” Moir told Football League World.

“It would certainly be exciting, and one that I’d welcome, so if it was to happen it would be an interesting move. Although he plays in the South African league, to be Nigeria’s number one he has obviously got something about him.

“He’s also a decent age, arguably quite young for a keeper, so he has plenty of years ahead of him. It could be an exciting one and hopefully the rumours are true and something more will develop from it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend
Forum | 1 week ago

Tonto Dikeh Gifts Uche Maduagwu Plot of Land And N2.5 Million For Being a Good Friend