My Mum Knows The Lyrics To All My Songs - Ayra Starr Reveals

Forum 1 month ago

My Mum Knows The Lyrics To All My Songs - Ayra Starr Reveals

Oyinkansola Sarah Aderibigbe, the 21-year-old Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Ayra Starr, has shared personal insights into her immediate family dynamics and the encouragement she receives from her parents, brothers, and sisters.

The vocalist, who is signed under Don Jazzy’s Mavins/Universal Music Group, recently revealed that her mother knows every lyric to all her songs.

In a recent interview, she said her mum remains her number one fan.

“My mum knows every lyric to every song. We were having a conversation, and she was referencing “Ase.” I was like “OMG, mummy please, please!” So it’s an everyday thing; they’re in my life. They’re very proud of me, but they’re al@so kinda used to it as well. I feel like everybody expected it to happen,” s@he said.

Continuing, Ayra Starr revealed how she strives to make her family members enjoy her fame and fortune saying,
“My younger brother makes music with me, so he’s literally my partner."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 1 day ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star