No Evil Shall Go Unpunished - Rita Edochie Call Out People Who "Snatch What Belongs to Another Person"

Forum 1 month ago

No Evil Shall Go Unpunished - Rita Edochie Call Out People Who "Snatch What Belongs to Another Person"

Rita Edochie has cursed people who take what belongs to another person.

She took to her Instagram to slam such individuals.

The actress, who has always sided with her nephew, Yul Edochie's estranged wife, May Edochie, while condemning his second wife, Judy Austin, took to Instagram today, March 5, to leave a post that appears to be another shade at Judy.

Rita wrote: "THERE ARE PEOPLE WHOSE INTENTIONS AND LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENTS ARE JUST TO SNATCH WHAT BELONGS TO ANOTHER PERSON.

"ONCE THEY DO THAT, THEY ARE SEEN SINGING, JUMPING AND DANCING LIKE THEY HAVE WON A GOLD MEDAL NOT KNOWING THEY HAVE JUST SEIZED WHAT IS GRADUALLY LEADING TO THEIR DESTRUCTION.

"NO EV!L SHALL GO UNPUNISHED .

“LIVE A DECENT LIFE, COMMOT YA EYE FOR WETIN NO BE YOU GET SO THAT YOUR DAYS SHALL BE LONG. THERE IS SO MUCH PRIDE IN MODESTY.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/14b6f933d6ad79b338ba8e91407eeed4.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller
Forum | 4 days ago

He Bled Neon: Rita Ora Joins Jack O’Connell and Joe Cole in Action Thriller

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 5 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says