Faith Morey Breaks Silence on Rumoured Affair With Iyabo Ojo’s Lover, Paulo Okoye

Forum 1 month ago

Faith Morey Breaks Silence on Rumoured Affair With Iyabo Ojo’s Lover, Paulo Okoye

Nigerian reality star Faith Morey has reacted to reports that she's trying to snatch co-star, Iyabo Ojo’s boyfriend, Paulo Okoye.

Recall that Morey appeared on the second season of the Real Housewives of Lagos franchise.

Faith Morey who also talked about her plans to return to the Real Housewives franchise opened up about her current relationship with Iyabo.

Debunking accusations of her attempting to get involved Paulo Okoye, Iyabo Ojo’s partner, Faith Morey said:

“Well, it is not true. I do not want anybody’s man. You know, I am a single girl. I have been single for the past eight years. I was divorced. Nobody knew that. Unlike other celebrities, that their whole business is online. You know, I am very casual with my ex-husband. I have a great kid to raise. ‘She wants your man’. Then the final episode was, ‘She wants to get close to you’. Like, you can see the pattern. People lie. They cannot keep up with it. He will be alright.”

On her estranged relationship with Iyabo Ojo and if she plans to return for another season of RHOLagos  following season 2 conclusion, Faith Morey said:

“Let me tell you something, your haters are actually your students. I think even after filming, when we see at events, we will go, ‘hi’, ‘hello’, we will still do kisses. But when I watched the show, like the first three episodes, I was like, ‘hell no’, that is not going to work. I cannot be hugging up a snake.”

“… I think you have to be psychologically strong and mentally mature for you to be on a show like that because it can take a toll on you. But I also said on the show that after I left my marriage, I worked on myself for six, seven years.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie
Forum | 23 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney & Glen Powell ‘Leaned Into’ Affair Rumors To Promote Movie

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg
Forum | 3 days ago

Radio Silence Reveal Abigail’s Ready or Not Easter Egg

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji
Forum | 6 days ago

My Rumoured Death Lie From Hell – Zack Orji