EPL: Why Awoniyi is doing really well – Anthony Ujah

Forum 1 month ago

EPL: Why Awoniyi is doing really well – Anthony Ujah

Former Werder Bremen forward, Anthony Ujah has revealed why Nottingham Forest’s Taiwo Awoniyi is doing really well at the Premier League club.

Ujah and Awoniyi played together for two seasons at German club, Union Berlin.

Awoniyi eventually left for Nottingham Forest where he has now become one of the fans’ favorites.

He helped Nottingham Forest to avoid relegation last season.

However, Ujah believes Awoniyi is doing really well for Forest because the 26-year-old invested a lot of hard work training during the week before match-day.

“This guy invested in a lot of work that I personally didn’t do, so it was quite amazing to see someone chasing their dream,” Ujah told EaglesTracker

“Football fans see what happens during the game day but don’t see what happens during the week. You know a lot of people have to push themselves extra to be able to reach where they are.

“That he is playing in the Premier League and doing really well is not a surprise for me, he did way more than what he was expected to do and that is why you see he is really doing well and my wish for him is just to, you know, stay healthy. As long as he stays healthy, he will always excel.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 25 mins ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 30 mins ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 34 mins ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 37 mins ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag