Man Allegedly Commits Suicide After A Native Doctor Told Him He Had Few Days Left To Live

Forum 1 month ago

Man Allegedly Commits Suicide After A Native Doctor Told Him He Had Few Days Left To Live

A 32-year-old man from Kuwadzana in Zimbabwe reportedly committed suicide following a distressing message he received from a native doctor.

The man identified as Solomon Kabanda committed suicide after the native doctor he consulted told him he had only a few days left to live.

His dead body was discovered hanging from a washing line at his residence, where he resided with his grandmother. This tragic incident follows a previous suicide attempt by Solomon, highlighting the depth of his despair.

A source told H-Metro; “I am told he visited a madzibaba at a shrine on Wednesday where he was told that his life was hanging in the balance.”

Some residents of the area are also speculating that he was murdered. One of them said; “The way he was on hanging the washing line, doesn’t look like it was a suicide. It looks like he was murdered but we will wait to see the results.”

Authorities are conducting a thorough investigation to determine the circumstances surrounding his tragic death.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job
Forum | 1 day ago

FG To Abuja-Lokoja-Benin Road Contractors: Sign Contract In Two Days Or Forfeit Job

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’