How Living With Breathing Tube Brought Me Closer to God - Toyin Lawani

Forum 1 month ago

How Living With Breathing Tube Brought Me Closer to God - Toyin Lawani

Nigerian fashion designer, Toyin Lawani has narrated her experience living with a tracheostomy tube.

According to her, living with tracheostomy tube has brought her closer to God.

A tracheostomy tube is a medical device inserted into the windpipe (trachea) through a surgical opening in the neck to facilitate breathing.

She made the revelation on her Instagram page.

“Living on a tracheostomy tube was not a joke, Which brought me closer to God & I learnt valuable lessons about resilience, hope, strength & power of true friendships,” she wrote.

“But through it all, one thing remains clear, taking time to focus on my health & well-being, I am reminded of the importance of self-care, self-love, & the need to prioritise what truly matters in life.

“Your support means the world to me & I am eternally grateful for each & every one of you.

“Losing my voice was a huge setback for me. Not breathing well daily, opened my eyes to a lot we also take for granted in life.’’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total
Forum | 3 days ago

Godzilla x Kong’s Box Office Demolishes Godzilla vs. Kong’s Global Total

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 4 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men
Forum | 5 days ago

Plateau University Student Killed Hours After Asking God For Protection Over Gunshots By Armed Men