You Mean The World to Me - Queen Atang‘s Fiancee Tells Her

Forum 1 month ago

You Mean The World to Me - Queen Atang‘s Fiancee Tells Her

BBNaija star Queen Atang has told Nigerians why her fiance, King David gave her a diamond ring.

Recall that she took to Instagram yesterday to flaunt her engagement photos.

Taking to her Instagram page, the reality star shared more video from her engagement ceremony.

In her caption, Queen Atang revealed that when she asked her fiancee why he spent so much money on the diamond ring, he replied, “Because you mean the world to me.”

In her words;

“My fiancé said, “My dear Queen, it’s diamonds 💎 for you, babe.” When I asked why he spent so much, he replied, “Because you mean the world to me.” As Pastor Jerry Eze would ask, “How will you shout?” Well, I’ve lost my voice; I can’t shout anymore. Instead, I’m filled with gratitude and thankfulness to God.

To my dear husband to be @iam_kingdaivid I vow to love you with the depth and devotion of a true Akwa Ibom woman to her husband. You’ve signed up for boundless love.

Till the wheels fall off..❤️❤️❤️ #diamondsareforever”

See below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 4 days ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 4 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello