Basketmouth Ridicules Former Abia Governors, Says They Were Not Up To LGA Chairman Level

Forum 1 month ago

Basketmouth Ridicules Former Abia Governors, Says They Were Not Up To LGA Chairman Level

Popular Nigerian comedian and actor, Basketmouth has taken a swipe at former Governors of Abia state.

The comedian who applauded the current Governor of the state, Alex Otti, over his recent performance, said it means the former Governors were not up to local government chairman level.

Basketmouth tweeted;

“I wonder how ALL former Governors of Abia state are feeling now seeing Dr Otti's current performance. It’s suggesting that the former Governors were not even LGA chairman level. Can someone please check on them to see if they are ok? They must not take it. Okay. Bye.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/60eadb90dc504c403d19c46a0d048df7.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 19 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 2 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday