Thank God He Didn’t Succeed – Laura Ikeji Slams Man For Attempting to Scam Her

Forum 1 month ago

Thank God He Didn’t Succeed – Laura Ikeji Slams Man For Attempting to Scam Her

Nigerian brand influencer and entrepreneur, Laura Ikeji has thanked God after a man nearly scammed her.

According to her, the man tried to scam her by using fraudulent alert to pay for the items he purchased from her store.

Taking to her Instagram page, the businesswoman shared a photo of the fake alert she received and the rear view of the man that tried to scam her.

Her words: “This guy came to my store , bought perfumes and paid with fake alert. Thank God he didn’t succeed. My store will check and recheck before they give u stuff. But bro… I know the country is tough, we re all going through it, so coming to steal from struggling youth like me is demonic. U wanna steal, go to the government. They owe u not me. Won’t show ur face so do better. N my name is not Laura IKEJA 🤣🤣🤣. Mumu”

SEE POST: 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 23 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 1 day ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances