Werder Bremen’s fastest player, Njinmah speaks on playing for Nigeria

Forum 1 month ago

Werder Bremen’s fastest player, Njinmah speaks on playing for Nigeria

Justin Njinmah, Bundesliga’s 12th fastest player, has responded to reports that Nigeria and Germany are showing interest in him.

Both the German and Nigeria press are linking the Hamburg player with the Super Eagles and his land of birth.

Njinmah, who started his career with Borussia Dortmund, can decide to play for Nigeria through his father as well as Germany, where he was born and raised.

He is being monitored by both countries following a breakout season at Werder Bremen but Germany stands a better chance of securing his services.

Njinmah, 23, is the 12th fastest player in the Bundesliga after clocking a top speed of 35.53 km/h.

“Nick Woltemade showed me in the dressing room that that was in the article,” he told Bild.

“When you hear that you’re on the national team’s list and they notice you, it motivates every player to keep going and get even better.

“If you continue to accelerate now, it might not be as far off as you always imagined.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud
Forum | 2 days ago

EFCC Arrests Sirika Over N8bn Nigeria Air Fraud

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 5 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up